La taclale

lord ion

West Marshal
Urmatoarea lume de pe care se migreaza este mary, nu ? :D
vezi că e prea mare semnătura...

3.2. Semnatura (text sau imagine) nu va depasi 500 x 100 Pixeli sau 4 linii de text (maximum font de 4"). In cazul in care v-ati decis asupra folosirii unei imagini vi se mai permite adaugarea unui singur rand de text (la fel, max font 4"). Avatarele nu vor depasi 100x100 Pixeli. Bannerele sau link-urile de recrutare,link-uri ce fac referire la alte jocuri, in posturi sau semnatura sunt interzise.

toxic

Trapper
Probabil Georgia si Maryland vor fi urmatoarele lumi de pe care se va migra, oricum mai e de asteptat.

DeletedUser27887

Avem voie să discutăm subiectul Hr.Nyborg pe aici sau ? :D
Pentru cine nu e la curent: Hr.Nyborg (CoMa) The-West.net a fost dat afară vineri seară :D

DeletedUser27887

A vorbit prea mult se pare după cum a zis:
Mistakes were made, rules were broken, stuff was shared that should not have been, internally knowledge was talked about. I was open about more or less everything that i could answer on. I told everything i could know about an issue.

Tot textul original:
W A O U W

Now this is something i would never for the life of me have expected. A whole topic just for me :-D
Oh wait, who me ?? Hahaaa dearest people, it is I the "Ex-team-member" himself, Hr.Nyborg

This time presenting my self with my player name.
The only thing i will say in all of this, to have some form of respect for Innogames for giving me the option to be part of the game as Community Management
is that this was NOT a mutual agreement. Now i did not negotiate on this decision but i am just as surprised as you that this was the way to end things. Clearly a door has been slammed in my butt with a clear "closed" sign printed on the door.

Now i will again not talk ill of the company. So i will only talk about my self.
Mistakes were made, rules were broken, stuff was shared that should not have been, internally knowledge was talked about. I was open about more or less everything that i could answer on. I told everything i could know about an issue.

If i made a mistake, favored someone over another, or was just plain wrong, at least to you, the players i was not affraid to admit this and say my bad/sorry.
I have been free spirited, done things my way and in general tried to find out where the community was both in the game, but also for some of you, personally.

But Innogames is a big company and mistakes are looked hard upon, no warning was given or talk with me in all of this.
It has been so much fun, i have used almost 80% of my life with you, learning, working, playing, "improving"
So yeah, maybe they do need 2 managers to handle you alls ;-)
At least i felt like i did work for more than 1 person.

So THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. Do not worry, i will be lurking in the shadows for a bit, reading everything

DeletedUser27887

Se înțelege clar că degeaba îi învinovățim pe cei de la conducere când de fapt de sus nu se vrea ... Mulți poate au impresia că Just4Fun nu vrea sau nu dă mai departe ce se vorbește. Chiar dacă o face, e degeaba. Întradevăr un joc pe moarte. Din păcate, tot mai multe companii au uitat de unde au plecat și ce scop aveau de fapt. Blizzard, Gameforge și acum InnoGames. Păcat ... au distrus jocuri cu care am crescut :D

Sus